Anyone who’s lived in Charlotte for a minute knows that the Ballantyne area, wealthier than Mecklenburg County as a whole, isn’t the place to find an affordable apartment if you’re a hotel housekeeper, a fry cook, a landscaper – anyone making less than $15 or so an hour. But back in 1991, when the affluent mega-neighborhood was still a gleam in a developer’s eye, Mecklenburg County commissioners approved a document that suggested a new era of mixed-income housing in south Charlotte.
Emanuel 9 Anniversary Commemorated With Theatrical Release
A Tribute To Real News, And One Man Who Kept It That Way
- For Santana, 'Africa Speaks' Album Is About 'Manifesting Divine Voodoo'
- BANDAI RG Gundam W Endless Waltz TALLGEESE EW Plastic Model 1 144 scale New
- A Clearer Map For Aging: 'Elderhood' Shows How Geriatricians Help Seniors Thrive
- Meth In The Morning, Heroin At Night: Inside The Seesaw Struggle of Dual Addiction
- Bachmann Union Pacific Diesel Engine Locomotive HO Scale
SouthBound: Matt And Ted Lee On Southern Food, Catering, And The Mysteries Of The Hotbox
Matt and Ted Lee are brothers who grew up in Charleston and moved to New York. They had what they thought was a great idea – to sell boiled peanuts to all the Southern-themed joints in the Big Apple. It didn’t go well.
SouthBound: Tony Jack On His Journey From The Streets Of Miami To Harvard Yard
Used: An item that has been used previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
|Tipo de Pista:||M-Pista||Escala:||H0|
|Seguimiento De Forma:||Separador||calibre:||H0|